Request USICH for Your Event
USICH staff and leadership speak at and participate in events across the country to keep up with research and best practices, learn about local needs and innovations, educate the public, and advance our mission to prevent and end homelessness. We present at national events—like the National Conference to End Homelessness and U.S. Conference of Mayors Meetings—and at local events like town halls and lived experience board meetings.
Want USICH to speak at or attend your event? Complete this form, and our team will reach out to you as soon as possible.
Our staff speak at events around the country. Here are some recent highlights:
- NAEH Conference: 'Hope Is a Choice': USICH Director Delivers Closing Remarks
- Congressional Testimony: U.S. Senate Holds Hearing on All In: The Federal Strategic Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
- Health Care for the Homeless Conference: ‘Housing Is Health Care’: USICH Director Delivers Remarks
- Quarterly Update: ‘Sheer Magic But Not a Panacea’: USICH Director Delivers Remarks on the Past, Present, and Future of Housing First
This list is updated biweekly. It curates virtual and in-person events from our Council member agencies and other organizations involved in our mission to prevent and end homelessness. Email missing and relevant events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weekly Office Hours: Emergency Housing Vouchers (First Tuesdays; HUD)
- Biweekly Office Hours: COVID-19 Planning and Response for Homeless Assistance Providers (Fridays; HUD)
- HOME ARP Virtual Problem Solving Clinics (October 17-January 11; HUD)
- Unsheltered and Rural Special NOFO Reporting Requirements Training (December 13; HUD)