Individuals in Need
No one should experience homelessness – no one should be without a safe, stable place to call home. – vision of Opening Doors
If you are experiencing or at-risk of homelessness and are looking for help there are resources available.
For Local Resources:
- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans. Trained counselors are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help you.
- 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838)
- If you are in danger of domestic violence or want to help a loved one who is, call the domestic violence hotline.
- 1−800−799−SAFE (7233) or 1−800−787−3224.
- Call the National Runaway Safeline at 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929). Or use the live chat feature at http://www.1800runaway.org/
More resources on programs and services you can apply for and ways to find resources in your area are located below:
Hear from Two Community Partners about How They Are Ending Family Homelessness through Our Sept. 10 Webinar
The Chance to Grow Up to Be Whatever You Want: Expanding Access to Services for Children and Families
Life Can be Bitter; Everyone Could Use a Little Sugar… One Man’s Journey from Homelessness to Filmmaker
What is the Affordable Care Act? On March 23, 2010, President Obama signed the Affordable Care...
Ending homelessness is about protecting and furthering human rights. Balancing health, safety, and community impact...
Solving for Services: New Medicaid Opportunities to Pay for the “Support” in Permanent Supportive Housing
Solving for Services: New Medicaid Opportunities to Pay for the “Support” in Permanent...
No one should experience homelessness – no one should be without a safe, stable place...